TripAdvisor Serves Up America's 10 Best Restaurants for Burgers
"We have leveraged the feedback from diners browsing
Top 10 Burger Restaurants in the U.S.
1. Al's Burger Shack –
Located steps away from the
- Signature burger: "Bobo Chili Cheeseburger" topped with chili sauce, slaw, chopped onion, yellow mustard and American cheese
TripAdvisordiners say: "A must visit for all hamburger lovers. Big, juicy burgers and unique rosemary fries. Combine these with an attentive, local owner and friendly staff and you've got a winner!"
2. Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs –
With more than 40 years of combined hospitality experience,
- Signature burger: "Donut Burger" topped with American cheese and bacon between two glazed donuts
TripAdvisordiners say: "They offer all kinds of unique burgers and yummy milkshakes. The burgers are excellent quality and cooked just right."
3. Honest Abe's Burgers & Freedom –
Founded by cousins
- Signature burger: "Greatest Burger Ever" topped with chopped bacon, griddled onions, "awesome sauce," American cheese, ketchup and romaine lettuce
TripAdvisordiners say: "If you are in the market for exotic and delicious combinations atop a wonderful beef burger you've come to the right place."
4. Grumps Burgers –
Named after founder Collier Albright's grandfather, Grumps Burgers continues to provide top-notch burgers and service in a fun, clean, affordable, and casual atmosphere.
- Signature burger: "Queso Burger" topped with queso, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion
TripAdvisordiners say: "This is the best burger we have eaten, and not just in Granbury. We love the crispy bun, fresh toppings and meat."
5. Slabtown Café and Burgers –
Located in a house in the Slabtown district – a west-side
- Signature burger: "Slabtown Special" double burger with American cheese, lettuce, grilled onions, topped with "Slabtown Sauce"
TripAdvisordiners say: "Great menus of specialty burgers - the toppings are flavorful without overwhelming the burger. Good quality beef cooked perfectly!"
- Signature burger: "The
Tennessee" burger topped with Jack Daniel'shoney glaze, American cheese, smoked ketchup, maple basted Benton'sBacon and Memphis
TripAdvisordiners say: "Burgers are hit or miss, but these ones nailed it! Juicy and flavorful with crispy in the right way buns and the fries... oh the fries."
7. Pearl's Deluxe Burgers –
Founded in 2003, Pearl's has developed a loyal San Francisco fan base for its classic burgers served in a no-frills atmosphere at an affordable price.
- Signature burger: "The King" 1/4 pound patty topped with a 1/2 pound hot dog, American cheese, cheddar cheese and 1000 island dressing
TripAdvisordiners say: "We had burgers, fries and milkshakes and I can say hands down best burger I've ever eaten. Fresh, cooked to preference, everything was amazing."
- Signature burger: "Dirty Harry" burger topped with peanut butter, fried egg, bacon, hash brown, cheddar on a glazed donut with powdered sugar
TripAdvisordiners say: "The burger was fresh and delicious and I really loved the tater tots. Great prices."
9. MacPhail's Burgers –
Started in honor of owner
- Signature burger: "All Jacked Up" 1/2 pound premium Angus beef,
Colby Jackcheese, slow-simmered barbeque sauce, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, and red onion
TripAdvisordiners say: "Amazing, juicy, flavor-filled burgers cooked to your specifications. Fries outstanding...plenty of those little crispy bits, cut fresh daily."
10. The Burger Dive –
With no prior restaurant experience, avid griller and self-taught chef
- Signature burger: "I'm Your Huckleberry" 1/3 pound Angus burger covered with Huckleberry Hatch chili barbecue sauce, bacon, goat cheese, roasted red pepper mayo, arugula and served on a Grains of
TripAdvisordiners say: "Let's just say these burgers are mouthwatering goodness. Such amazing seasoning flavors, very juicy and they offer so many yummy toppings!"
Methodology: The list is based on the reviews and opinions of
The subsidiaries and affiliates of
www.airfarewatchdog.com, www.bokun.io, www.bookingbuddy.com, www.citymaps.com, www.cruisecritic.com, www.familyvacationcritic.com, www.flipkey.com, www.thefork.com (including www.lafourchette.com, www.eltenedor.com, www.iens.nl and www.dimmi.com.au), www.gateguru.com, www.holidaylettings.co.uk, www.holidaywatchdog.com, www.housetrip.com, www.jetsetter.com, www.niumba.com, www.onetime.com, www.oyster.com, www.seatguru.com, www.smartertravel.com, www.tingo.com, www.vacationhomerentals.com and www.viator.com.
* Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, worldwide, October 2017
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tripadvisor-serves-up-americas-10-best-restaurants-for-burgers-300679106.html
Tara Lieberman, firstname.lastname@example.org